From Behind the Stumps

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Today's Prediction

England 2 - Paraguay 1
Sweden 3 - Trinidad & Tobago 0
Argentina 3 - Ivory Coast 1

England obviously have the greater depth in attack and midfield as compared to Paraguay but I still believe the South Americans have enough left in them from the previous World Cups to peg one back.

No brainer between Sweden and Trinidad & Tobago, Sweden are known for a pacy and quick attack supported by an able midfield but one would not expect T&T to score so easily.

Sorin, Saviola, Riquleme, Crespo are more than enough to ensure Argentina a victory over Ivory Coast, although my gut tells me that the African nation is going to pull a bunny out of the hat. So this is how it stands, my logic tells me to side with Argentina but my gut sides with Ivory Coast. Let's see how the day unravels then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home